Cowboy CaviarPrep: 15 min Servings: 20by Lynn Yamamoto Dalman3 recipes>
This is fresh, healthy and delicious. People love it, even kids. You can make it ahead, so it's great for a summer party. Serve it with scoop-shaped tortilla chips, or have it on the side as a relish. I add extra cilantro, because there can never be too much cilantro!
- 2 - 15 oz cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 - 17 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 C fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 4 T lime juice
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill if making ahead.
Leave a review or comment