Courtni's Kickin' Chili
The easy one.... Great chili that can be used for chili with rice, frito pies, etc etc (the list goes on). This is my fiance's favortie dish of mine. I have a chili-from-scratch recipe that I will post later, this one is for a quick and delicious meal for those short on time.
- 1 large can chili - with no beans
- 1 small can chili - HOT
- 1 can jalapeno navy beans
- 3/4 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup of diced onions
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of chili powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Dash of hot sauce (Tabasco, Louisiana, etc)
- Dash salt and pepper
- Combine ALL ingredients and cook on Medium heat for 20 minutes
- If eating on rice, make rice while heating chili.
Leave a review or comment