Country Cobb Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce cut bite size
- 2 pkt cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts - (10 ounce ea) cut 1/2" chunks
- 1/2 c. real bacon bits
- 1 lrg tomato coarsely minced
- 1 x avocado pitted, peeled, and minced
- 3 x hard boiled Large eggs minced
- 4 x green onions thinly sliced
- 1 pkt crumbled blue cheese - (4 ounce) Salad dressing (any variety)
- Arrange lettuce on a large serving platter. Place cooked chicken in the center of the lettuce. Place bacon bits in a row on one side of chicken. Place tomato in a row beside bacon bits and avocado in a row beside them.
- Place Large eggs, green onions, and blue cheese in rows on the other side of the chicken. Serve immediately with salad dressing.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: This classic salad, invented in and made famous by a Hollywood restaurant, puts the spotlight on you! To keep this salad recipe completely, extravagantly no-cook, you could even purchase hard-boiled Large eggs at your supermarket's salad bar.
Leave a review or comment