Corned Beef Mac and Cheese, Potato Casserole- Nuwave/Flavorwave
This is a recipe I have convered to be used by our Nuwave/Flavorwave ovens. This is good old comfort food! You can ommit the potatoes if you are looking for a good mac and cheese. Note: when adding the bread crumb topping, add a bit of butter or margarine on top, I cut little peices of butter on the top when doing the last browning. It makes the top less crumby.
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, crumbled
- 1 2/3 cups macaroni (cooked and drained)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chopped potato
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 margarine, cut up and added to the top
- Mix together all ingredients except for the crumbs. Put into a greased 1 1/2 QT casserole dish (round). Top with the buttered crumbs and bake on high for 20-25 minutes covered for 15 -20 minutes. Brown the top the last 5 to 10 minutes. until bubbly and lightly browned.
Leave a review or comment