Corn Salsa RecipePrep: 20 min Servings: 4by Hina Gujral170 recipes>
This Corn Salsa is everything I love – sweet, savory, spicy, crunchy and fresh. It’s gratifying with nachos or inside the tacos. Perfect any way you serve it – you really can’t go wrong. The best part about this Corn Salsa Recipe is it takes less than 30 minutes to get ready. So to welcome the announced guests on a Friday night – quickly stir up corn salsa and serve it with nachos.
- 2 Cup whole corn kernels fresh/canned
- 1/4 Cup onion diced
- 1/4 Cup cucumber diced
- 1/4 Cup red bell pepper cut into small cubes
- 1 red chili seeded and minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tsp red paprika
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- If you are using fresh corn kernels either boil them for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Strain in a colander and allow to cool.
- Chop all the vegetables and herbs for the salsa.
- In a mixing bowl combine the corn kernels, vegetables, chili and coriander.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and red paprika.
- Mix nicely, taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
- Keep in the fridge for atleast 30 minutes before serving for the flavors to develop.
- Serve Corn Salsa with nachos for snacks.
Leave a review or comment