Corn And Zucchini Quesadilla With Tomato Salsa And Avocodo Relish
- 3 x Flour Tortillas (6")
- 1 c. Grated Montery Jack
- 1 c. Grated White Cheddar
- 2 Tbsp. Diced Red Onion
- 1 x Janapeno, seeded & chopped
- 1 c. Suchinni, julienned
- 3/4 c. Corn kernels Salt & pepper to taste Tomato Relish * Avocado Relish *
- [* Recipes follow]
- I. Prepare the salsa and relish.* Set aside. Heat oven to 450 deg.
- Positioin 2 tortillas on an ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle half the cheeses, onion, jalapeno, zuchinni and corn on each. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- II. Place one of the two tortillas atop the other and the third torilla atop the second. Transfer to the oven and bake till cheese has melted and tortillas are becoming crisp (about 10 minutes.).
- III. Cut tortilla into quarters, garnish each with tomato salsa and avocado relish and serve warm. From the Mesa Grill (102 5th Ave., NY), chef Bobby
Leave a review or comment