Cooking Light's Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 c. Mashed cooked sweet potatoes (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 1/3 c. Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. Skim lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Reduced calorie stick melted .margarine
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 x Egg whites, lightly beaten Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 c. Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Chilled reduced-calorie .stick margarine
- 1/3 c. Minced pecans
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Spoon sweet potato mix into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine 1/2 c. brown sugar and flour in a bowl, and cut in 2 Tbsp. chilled margarine with a pastry blender or possibly 2 knives till the mix resembles coarse meal. Stir in the minced pecans, and sprinkle over the sweet potato mix. Bake at 350F for 30 min. Serving size = 1/2 c..
Leave a review or comment