Condensed Milk Gluten Free CakeServings: 1by Amelia Priest15 recipes>
Looking for healthy snack ideas for work and for school this week? Impress your colleagues with our easy to make gluten free cake with condensed milk and almond meal. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking power
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease 20cm x 20cm cake pan and line base with baking paper.
- Beat eggs with a whisk or fork until well combined. Mix with baking powder, salt and almond meal until well combined.
- Poor mixture into cake pan and bake for 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes when ready (optional).
Leave a review or comment