Colorful Cabbage Chicken Salad
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 c. minced celery
- 1/4 c. minced green onion
- 1/2 c. dry cranberries
- 2 c. minced grilled chicken breast
- 4 c. Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage, liquid removed (see note)
- 6 lrg red cabbage leaves
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lowfat sour cream, vinegar and blue cheese till blended. Fold in the celery, green onion, cranberries and chicken till coated. Mix in liquid removed cabbage. Chill.
- To serve, place one cabbage leaf on each dinner plate. Scoop equal amounts of chicken salad onto each leaf.
- Note: Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage can be found in many supermarkets, generally with the sauerkraut.
Leave a review or comment