Cocoa Coconut And Peanut CandyPrep: 50 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Mother's day sweet treat - crispy and soft gooey textured candy.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Marie Bain or into a pot over another pot of boiling water, add
- sugar, cocoa, butter and milk.
- Stir and cook until sugar is dissolved for a thick texture.
- Remove and cook down a bit.
- Add in peanuts and coconut.
- Mix all together for thick dough.
- Tightly roll and wrap with glad wrap.
- Leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- After that, cut into slices.
- (Depending on whether you like the cookie or thick brownie version)
- Place on greased baking tray.
- Bake at 170C for 30 mins or for a texture you prefer.
- Bring out, cool down and store them.
- Optional - dust some icing sugar on top.
Leave a review or comment