Classic Green Bean Bake
- 10 1/2 ounce Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 1 tsp Soy sauce ds Pepper
- 2 pkt (9 ounce. each) frzn cut green beans, cooked and liquid removed
- 1 can (2.8-ounce.) French fried onions
- In a 1 1/2-qt casserole, combine soup, lowfat milk, soy sauce and pepper.
- Add in beans and 1/2 can of the onions.
- CONVENTIONAL OVEN: Bake at 350F for 25 min or possibly till warm and bubbling; stir. Top with remaining onions. Bake for 5 min more.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Cover with lid; microwave on HIGH for 7 min or possibly till warm and bubbling, stirring halfway through heating. Top with remaining onions. Microwave, uncovered, for 1 minute more.
- Makes 6 servings. Recipe may be doubled.
- EVERYDAY EASY BROCCOLI BAKE: Substitute 1 c. (10 1/4-ounce.) Campbell's Cream of Broccoli Soup for Cream of Mushroom Soup and substitute 1 package (20-ounce.) frzn broccoli cuts, cooked and liquid removed for green beans.
Leave a review or comment