Citrus SalsaPrep: 20 min Servings: 10by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
Brighten up your taste buds with this deliciously simple citrus salsa. It makes for a healthful snack or appetizer for any occasion.
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Mango, Minced (1 Large)
- 8 Oz. Canned Crushed Pineapple, Well Drained
- 8 Oz. Canned Mandarin Oranges, Well Drained & Minced
- 1/8 Cup Dried Apricots, Finely Chopped
- 1/8 Cup Dried Cranberries, Minced
- 1 Whole Scallion, Finely Sliced
- 1/8 Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Gently mix salsa ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate until cold and serve with favorite side.
Leave a review or comment