Citrus SaladPrep: 2.25 hours Servings: 6by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
Nice for brunches, this lettuce and fruit salad has lightly sweetened mint-lemon vinaigrette.
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 16 Oz. Can Mandarin Orange Segments, Drained
- 15 Oz. Can Pink Grapefruit, Drained
- 16 Oz. Can Chunk Pineapple, Drained
- 2 Cups Fresh Strawberries, Hulled & Quartered (Optional)
- 1 Medium Scallion, Sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Mint, Sliced
- 4 Cups Bibb Lettuce, Torn
DirectionsFor Vinaigrette:1.In a small bowl whisk olive oil, lemon zest, juice and salt together until well incorporated.2.In a medium bowl, combine orange, grapefruit, pineapple and strawberries; if using. Add the scallion and mint.3.Pour vinaigrette over and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 2 - 6 hours.To Serve:1.Place bibb lettuce in individual salad plates and top with fruit mixture. Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment