Cinnamon RollsPrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 7by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
Cinnamon rolls acquire plenty of ingredients to make them and sometimes you don’t have the right ones in your kitchen to make some when you have an intense craving for them. Plus, it’s a little difficult to leave the house nowadays. This easy recipe is going to be the solution for you as you don’t need much and plus, you don’t need an oven!
- Instant Plain Paratha
- 3 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Nestum
- 2 tbsp Powdered milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- In a bowl, add in butter, nestum, powdered milk, brown sugar and cinnamon powder and mix evenly.
- Take out your packet of instant paratha and arrange 2 pieces. Be sure one piece is on top of the other in the middle.
- Scoop the mixture that we have made earlier and spread it on top of the 2 pieces of paratha.
- Then, roll the spreaded paratha slowly and neatly.
- Once you’ve rolled it, continue to divide and cut it into 8 pieces.
- Grab a brass and make sure to coat it with butter before arranging the 8 pieces into it.
- Be sure to heat the air fryer at 200ºC/5 min, or if you’re more knowledgeable of your own air fryer, try adjusting it to make sure you don’t accidentally burn the cinnamon rolls.
- Then, proceed to bake the cinnamon rolls at 200ºC/10 min. (You can definitely use your own oven if you want but be sure to bake them at the right temperature.)
Leave a review or comment