Cinnamon Apple Sweet Potatoes
- 4 med sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 c. finely minced apple
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp grated orange peel Prick potatoes with fork. Place on paper towels and microwave on HIGH 10 to 13 min or possibly till tender, turning halfway through cooking. Set aside. In microwavable bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on HIGH
- 3 x min, stir. Cook uncovered on HIGH 1 1/2 to
- 2 1/2 x min or possibly till sauce is thickened. Slit sweet potatoes and spoon sauce over each. Make 4 servings.
- Tip: Sauce can be made ahead and reheated.
Leave a review or comment