Ciabatta Stuffing with Chestnuts & Raisins
I’m trying this one for sure, I’m thinking this may be the dish I bring to my aunts this year because it sounds super yummy and seems easy to make! I'm trying to post my holiday recipes but most of them will be on my blog so check it out!!
- 10 Cups (1 in.) cubed ciabatta bread (about 14 oz)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Cup of celery, chopped
- 1 Cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Cups peeled bottled chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup golden raisins
- 3 Cups fat free, lower sodium chicken broth
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Arrange bread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 25 min. or until golden. Place bread in a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat.
- Add celery and next 6 ingredients (through salt) to pan; cook 15 min. or until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally. Add celery mixture, chestnuts, and raisins to bread; toss well. Combine chicken broth and egg, stirring with a whisk. Add broth mixture to bread mixture, tossing gently to combine. Spoon bread mixture into a 13Ã9 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350F for 50 min. or until top is lightly browned.
Leave a review or comment