Chocolate Orange Drizzle Cake
- 6 ounce Butter
- 6 ounce Caster sugar
- 3 x Large eggs
- 6 ounce Self raising flour
- 2 Tbsp. Cool lowfat milk finely grated rind of 1 large orange Orange syrup
- 2 ounce Sugar strained juice of large orange (the same one you just grated the rind of maybe:-) Chocolate topping
- 4 ounce Block of cake chocolate
- 1/2 ounce Butter
- Line 7 inch cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in the Large eggs one at a time. Mix in sifted flour and add in lowfat milk with last tbls. of flour. Add in grated orange rind. Bake at 350 deg.F for 1 hour or possibly till well risen and golden. When nearly cold make slits across top of cake with sharp knife then drizzle the orange syrup across top so which it soaks into the cake. Spread choc. in whorls over top of cake. Allow to cold. EAT.
Leave a review or comment