Chocolate No Bake Bars
- Worlds Best Chocolate No Bake Bars - made with coconut oil & honey instead of sugar!
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil (be sure to use unrefined for the coconut flavor)
- 2 cups dry oats (not instant)
- 1 C shredded coconut
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts or slivered almonds (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Melt peanut butter, honey and coconut oil over medium-low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and add oats, shredded coconut, chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until chocolate is entirely melted. Pour into a 9x13 pan and cool in the fridge. When it's set, cut into bars and enjoy. Store in the fridge. If they last that long!
Leave a review or comment