Chocolate Drizzled Berry Parfaits
- 1 pkt (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 3/4 c. Boiling water
- 1/2 c. Cool orange juice Ice cubes
- 1/2 c. Thawed Cold WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 6 whl strawberries
- 1 ounce BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate melted
- Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Pour into blender container. Combine orange juice and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 c..
- Add in to gelatin; stir till ice is partially melted; cover. Blend on high speed 10 seconds. Add in whipped topping; cover. Blend 15 seconds.
- Pour 1/2 of the mix into 6 straight-sided dessert glasses; let stand 1 minute. Fill glasses with remaining mix. Chill 1 hour or possibly till set.
- Garnish with strawberries and drizzle with melted chocolate just before serving.
- Makes 6 servings.
- * A fruit exchange is used to describe this recipe since most of its carbohydrate value comes from simple sugars. However, this recipe is not the nutritional equivalent of a fruit.
- Valentine's Day. No date available.
Leave a review or comment