Chocolate Chip, Heath Bar Crunch Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 lbs. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 (12 ounce.) pkg. chocolate chips
- 8 ounce. Heath bars, minced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 env. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c. cool water
- 8 ounce. Oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp. soft butter
- 1 pt. heavy cream or possibly whipping cream, whipped
- In food processor blend Oreos and butter to get a fine crumb mix. Press into bottom and 1" up the sides of a 9 1/2" springform pan and chill.
- In mixing bowl dissolve gelatin in cool water and set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in mixer. Place gelatin and water in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Mix gelatin into cheese mix. Mix in chocolate chips, Heath bars and heavy cream being careful not to over mix.
- Pour finished mix into prepared crust and chill overnight. Unmold by running a sharp knife around the edge and remove to serving platter. Makes 12 to 16 servings. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Leave a review or comment