Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 c. chocolate chip cookie dough
- Put together crumbs, sugar, and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.Bake at 350Â°F. for 10 min.
- Put together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer till well blended. Add in large eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.Drop 2/3 cup of the cookie dough by level teaspoonfuls into cheesecake batter; fold gently. Pour into crust. Dot with level teaspoonfuls of remaining 1/3 cup cookie dough.
- Bake at 450Â°F. for 10 min.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250Â°F.; continue baking for 30-40 min.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan. Refrigerate.
- Serving Size: 12
Leave a review or comment