Chocolate Chip And Dried Fruit Pizza
- 1 pkt Refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 20 ounce Package
- 1 c. Diced dry fruit bits
- 1/4 c. Coconut
- 1/2 c. Orange juice
- 1 tsp Orange marmalade
- 2 ounce Vanilla-flavored candy coating minced
- 1 tsp Oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Press cookie dough in bottom of ungreased 12" pizza pan or possibly 13x9" pan. Bake at 350 degrees or possibly 15 to 25 min or possibly till light golden. Cold completely.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan over medium heat, combine dry fruit bits, coconut and orange juice. Cook over medium heat till juice is abosrbed, about 10 min, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in marmalade. Chill 25 min to cold completely. Spoon cool fruit mix proportionately over baked crust.
- In small saucepan over low heat, heat candy coating with oil, stirring constantly. Drizzle proportionately over fruit mix. Cut into squares to serve.
- Makes 30 to 36 servings.
Leave a review or comment