Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lt /2 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine or possibly butter
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh chives or possibly 2 tsp. freeze-dry chives
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 c. Lowfat milk
- 2 2/3 c. Mashed potato flakes
- 1 x (8-ounce ) container low fat plain yogurt
- Yogurt lends a creamy, fluffy texture to these quick-fix potatoes.
- in medium saucepan, bring water, margarine, chives and garlic salt to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in lowfat milk. Add in potato flakes, stirring with fork till potatoes are well blended. Add in yogurt; stir till well blended.
- Garnish with additional minced chives and paprika, if you like. 9 (1/2-c.)
Leave a review or comment