Chinese Shrimp Saute With Green Onions And Pecans
- 1 1/2 x cubs minced broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 c. snow peas, trimmed
- 2/3 c. chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp chopped gingerroot (or possibly 1/2 tsp. grnd)
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 3/4 c. minced sweet red pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. minced pecans
- 1 x green onion, finely minced
- Blanch broccoli and snow peas in boiling water just till color brightens; drain and set aside. Combine chicken stock, hoisin sauce, cornstarch and ginger till mixed. Set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil; saute/fry garlic and red pepper for 2 min. Add in shrimp and hoisin mix; saute/fry just till shrimp turns pink and sauce thickens. Add in broccoli, snow peas and pecans; toss well. Sprinkle with green onions.
Leave a review or comment