Chilled Cucumber SoupPrep: 15 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica488 recipes>
Simple, tasty soup for hot summer days.
- 2 cucumbers (500g total)
- 1/2 small onion or 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- White pepper
- 1/2 cup cracked ice
- Peel cucumbers, remove parts with seeds and cut into smaller pieces.
- In blender or food processor blend or process onions, garlic, nuts, yogurt, buttermilk, olive oil and lemon juice until desired consistency.
- Add cucumbers, salt and pepper, mix until smooth. Add cracked ice just before serving.
- This soup can be chilled for a few hours before serving.
Leave a review or comment