Chilled Cucumber And Yogurt Soup
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x garlic clove sliced
- 1 x onion diced small
- 3 x seedless cucumbers peeled, minced
- 4 c. stock or possibly water
- 1 1/2 c. yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. minced dill
- Heat oil over medium-high flame and saute/fry garlic and onion till translucent/soft (about 5 min). Add in cucumbers and cook (stirring) for about 5 min more. Add in stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 12 min.
- Let cold to room temperature and puree in blender or possibly food processer. Stir in yogurt and dill. Season with salt and pepper and keep chilled till ready to serve.
- Serve in chilled bowls.
Leave a review or comment