Chili's Steak Marinade And Fajitas
- 2 lb flank steak, skirt or possibly sirloin steak Chili's Steak Marinade (see below)
- 1 x red bell pepper
- 1 x green bell pepper
- 1 x onion thinly sliced Cilantro sprigs (optional) Warm cooked rice (optional) Tortillas (optional_
- 3 c. soy sauce
- 2/3 c. honey
- 1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. grnd ginger
- 2 c. water
- Fajitas: Place steak in 13- by 9-inch glass baking dish. Pour marinade as needed to cover steak. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 hrs or possibly overnight.
- Drain meat and slice into thin strips. Cut peppers into thin strips. Heat skillet and add in liquid removed meat, red and green bell peppers, onion and sufficient marinade (1 to 2 Tbsp.) to keep mix from sticking to skillet. Stir-fry just till meat is done as desired. Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with rice, if you like, or possibly place about 1/2 c. mix in center of 1 tortilla. Add in any favorite salsa or possibly toppings.
- Steak Marinade: Combine soy sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, ginger and water in bowl. Place in jar with tight-fitting lid and use as needed to marinate steaks, chops or possibly poultry for grilling or possibly making fajitas. (Makes 7 1/2 c.)
- This recipe yields 4 servings without salsa and rice.
Leave a review or comment