- 3 lrg flour tortillas 10" diameter nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 2 c. leftover chili
- 2 x tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 c. grated cheddar or possibly monterey jack cheese
- 2 x green onions thinly sliced
- Place 1 tortilla in bottom of 8- or possibly 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Spread 1 c. chili proportionately over tortilla. Arrange 1/3 of tomato slices in layer on top of chili, then sprinkle with 1/3 c. grated cheese.
- Place 1 tortilla on top of cheese and spread remaining 1 c. chili proportionately over top. Top with 1/2 of remaining tomato slices and 1/3 c. cheese. Top with remaining tortilla, remaining tomato slices and remaining 1/3 c. cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees 10 min. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake till cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20 min. Remove from oven and let stand at room temperature 5 min before slicing. Sprinkle top with sliced green onions just before serving.
Leave a review or comment