Chili Onion-Garlic Vinegar DipServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
Basic vinegar dip that can be used in many fried dishes. Okoy, friend fish, lumpiang toge are a few to mention that is best dipped in this.
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 piece chili(siling labuyo), chopped
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for spicy garlic vinegar.
- Adjust the saltiness and spicyness accordingly.
- Add pepper if desired, optional.
Leave a review or comment