Chili Lime Chicken SkewersPrep: 30 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
There Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Skewers are a hit a bbq parties. Easy to make, and easy to eat.
- 1 pound chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)
- 8 ounces zucchini (thickly sliced)
- 4 ounces cocktail tomatoes (left whole)
- 6 ounces bell peppers (cut into large chunks)
- 4 ounces mushrooms (either whole or cut in 1/2)
- 2 tsp Chili lime seasoning
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (divided)
- 1 Lime (for garnish) (quartered)
- To Marinate the Chicken:
- Cut into chunks (about 1-inch size) and place in a bowl.
- Coat with 1 tbsp. of avocado oil.
- Add chili-lime seasoning, and mix to coat evenly.
- Place in fridge to marinate (for 1 hour or longer).
- To Assemble the Skewers:
- While the chicken is marinating, wash and cut veggies into chunks.
- Skewer on meat and veggies (alternating groups of veggies between the pieces of meat).
- To Grill:
- Preheat grill to medium (about 325º F).
- Using the remaining oil, coat the grill before placing on the kabobs.
- Cook until your desired level of doneness (turning 1/4 turn every 5 minutes).
- Chicken is done when the temperature reaches 165º F.
- Transfer cooked kabobs onto a serving platter.
- Squeeze the fresh lime juice and add garnish.
Leave a review or comment