Chiles Rellenos Casserole
- 1 lb Grnd Round
- 1/2 c. Onion, Minced
- 1 c. Roasted Green Chiles, Diced Salt And Pepper, To Taste
- 1 1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. Flour
- 4 x Egg, Beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat and onion; drain off fat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread half the chiles in a 7-by-10-inch baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Top with meat mix.
- Combine lowfat milk and flour, mixing well. Add in beaten Large eggs and pour over meat with remaining chiles. Bake 45-50 min or possibly till knife inserted in center of casserole comes out clean.
Leave a review or comment