Chik'n MarsalaPrep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Kiki Thompson29 recipes>
The thing I LOVE about this recipe is that it’s quick, easy & Italian It’s one of those dishes that you can whip right up when you’re really not feeling the jive to make a feast after a long day of work (that’s what I did). It is also one of those dishes that makes you look like a master chef to your dinner guests It’s so YUMMY!
- ½ C flour
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 vegan chicken cutlets
- salt (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp vegan margarine
- 1-8 oz. Package of button mushrooms sliced
- ½ C Marsala
- 1/2 C Sherry
- 16 oz. Angel hair pasta (cooked)
- In a shallow pan, mix together the flour, Â½ tsp. salt, and pepper. Sprinkle a dash of salt on chicken and coat chicken with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat., melt margarine in oil. Place chicken in the pan, and let it brown lightly.
- Turn over chicken and add mushrooms. Pour in wine and sherry. Cover and simmer chicken 8 â 10 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked down.
- Serve on a bed of angel hair pasta
Leave a review or comment