Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 1 case all-white meat diced chicken (10 lbs)
- 8 apples, diced, soak in lemon water for 45 minutes
- 2 cups sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 bunches parsley, wash and dry
- red peppers
- cherry tomatoes
- Thaw chicken. Make all white-meat chicken salad, mixing in fresh-minced parsley.
- Add drained apples to chicken salad. Mix well and taste for correct seasoning.
- On a bed of mixed greens, scoop 5 oz chicken salad. Add 3 thin sliced fresh red pepper rings, 4 cherry tomatoes, and toasted almonds for garnish.
Leave a review or comment