- 3 1/2 lb Chicken pcs
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x Quartered potatoes
- 3 x Chopped garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp Dry oregano
- 1 tsp Dry thyme
- 1/4 tsp Salt Pepper
- 1/2 c. Dry white wine
- Rinse chicken under cool running water; pat dry. Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown chicken well on both sides; remove to large casserole dish.
- Wash hands after handling raw poultry. Add in potatoes to skillet; brown well; turning frequently. Add in garlic to pan juices; saute/fry'. Return chicken & potatoes to skillet; tossing to coat with garlic. Remove chicken & potatoes with slotted spoon. Throw away any fat left in pan.
- Add in wine to pan; bring to boil & pour over chicken & potaotes. Cover casserole dish & bake in 350 oven for 35 min or possibly till chicken & potaotes are tender. Cover & chill leftovers promply. Use within 1-2 days. Wine Suggestion: Rose or possibly White Zinfandel.
Leave a review or comment