Chicken Tikka MasalaPrep: 45 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 3by San5 recipes>
Delicious chicken tikka masala perfect with naan/flat bread, dosa or idli.
- Heavy cream-1 1/4 cup
- Diced tomatoes(14 oz)-1 can
- Chicken cubes-3 cups
- Salt-As required
- Black pepper powder-As required
- Oil-2 tbs
- Cumin powder-2 tsp
- Paprika-2 tsp
- Garlic(finely chopped)-2 pods
- Green chillies/serrano pepper-2 numbers
- Cilantro-few to garnish
- Heat the oil in a skillet, add the chopped garlic and chopped green chillies/serrano peppers to it.
- Stir fry for a minute.
- Now stir in the cumin powder, salt, black pepper powder and paprika.
- Add in the tomatoes and the heavy cream into the skillet.
- Stir it frequently and let it thicken up a little for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile have the chicken washed and cleaned up.
- Add them to the skillet.Cover and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Check out whether the chicken has cooked and garnish it with some cilantro leaves.
- Serve the hot and exquisite chicken tikka masala with naan or rice.
Leave a review or comment