Chicken Thighs w/ Artichoke and FetaServings: 6by Kyra Martin119 recipes>
This was so easy and full of flavor.
- 6 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 6 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 T parsley, chopped
- 1/4 c feta
- In bag or Tupperware, combine the chicken thighs and all contents of the marinated artichoke hearts.
- Marinate for several hours.
- Mix together the garlic, oregano and parsley.
- Take the thighs from the marinade and season with the spices and salt and pepper.
- Broil for 10 minutes a side on high. Cook the artichokes along with the chicken.
- Sprinkle with feta before serving.
Leave a review or comment