Chicken SpaghettiServings: 2by thecurrymommy94 recipes>
This is a classic Southern American creamy spaghetti dish made with a blend of American and Mexican ingredients.
- 8 oz spaghetti, angel hair pasta, fettucini, etc
- 2 cups cooked and finely chopped chicken
- 2 can cream of chicken soup (more or less depending on how saucy you want the spaghetti)
- 1-2 tbsp your favorite taco seasoning
- 1 cup your favorite salsa
- 1 cup Trader Joe's garlic spread (or 2 cloves of garlic)
- 1 cup water (pasta water for thicker consistency)
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 4 sprigs green onion
- 2 cloves garlic (optional)
- ½ cup shredded cheese (optional)
- red chili powder
- Cook the pasta according to packaged instructions.
- In a pan, add some oil and cook the diced chicken. This step will help remove any "chicken" flavor if the meat is cold.
- Add salsa, cream of chicken, garlic, taco seasoning, and red chili powder to the chicken and mix well.
Leave a review or comment