Chicken Saté Skewers With Spicy Peanut SaucePrep: 1 hours Cook: 10 min Servings: 8by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
Saté or Satay is an Indonesian favorite made of marinated, skewered meat, grilled and then served with a spicy peanut sauce.
- 4 Each Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, Sliced Thin
- 1/4 Cup Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tsp. Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 4 Whole Scallions, Sliced Thin Diagonally
- 2 Cups Spicy Peanut Sauce (Attached)
- Thread chicken on short wooden skewers. Place in single layer in large non-reactive baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine soy sauce, oil and ginger; mix well. Pour mixture over skewered chicken; turn to coat. Let stand 30 minute, or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours, turning skewers once.
- Heat grill. Place chicken on gas grill over medium-high heat or on charcoal grill 4 - 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 5 - 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning once. Or heat oven to 450°F. Cook 5 - 10 minutes, turning once or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Transfer skewers to serving platter. Spoon Spicy Peanut Sauce over chicken; sprinkle with green onions.
Leave a review or comment