Chicken Raspberry Salad
- 3/4 cup roasted garlic-flavored seasoned rice vinegar, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 (10-ounce) bag mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup pecans
- In a shallow dish, combine 1/2 cup rice vinegar, the tarragon, and salt; mix well. Add chicken to dish, cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- In a blender, combine raspberries, remaining 1/4 cup rice vinegar, the honey, oil, and zest from 1 orange; cover and blend until smooth.
- Grill or saute chicken until no pink remains. Cool slightly and slice each breast.
- Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Place sliced chicken over greens.
- Peel and slice each orange crosswise into 8 slices. Arrange 4 orange slices on each plate.
- Pour raspberry dressing over chicken and salad. Sprinkle with pecans and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Leave a review or comment