Chicken Potato GravyPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Karthikeyan12 recipes>
This dish is Kid friendly and best suitable for Dosa, Idly, Chappathi as side dish
- 1. 2 Chicken leg piece
- 2. Curd
- 3. Bay leaves
- 4. Lavang
- 5. Elachi
- 6. Patta
- 7. Kal passi (small piece)
- 8. Chilly Powder
- 9. Chicken masala powder
- 10. Turmeric Powder
- 11. Ginger Garlic paste
- 12. Onions
- 13. Tomato
- 14. 2 large Potato cut into large pieces
- 15. Fresh peas
- 16. Curry leaves
- 17. Coriander leaves
- 18. Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken pieces in curd, chilly powder and salt
- Heat the pan and add oil.
- Add the bay leaves, lavang, kal passi, Elachi.
- Now add the onions and sauté. After the oinions turn goldern color, add ginger garlic paste and curry leaves.
- After few minutes add the tomatoes and wait till all the ingredients cooked well.
- Now, add the chicken pieces and also add the chicken masala. Also add the potato, peas and add little water. Add Salt to taste.
- When the dish start to boil, reduce the flame. Now, cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the ingredients well cooked add the coriander leaves and serve.
Leave a review or comment