Chicken Pot Pie, Phyllo
- 4 x chicken breast halves without skin cut in 1/2" pcs
- 1 lrg Baking Potatoes 1/4-inch dice
- 1 sm Onion sliced
- 2 med Carrot 1/4-inch dice
- 14 1/2 ounce fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 c. Flour
- 1/2 c. nonfat lowfat sour cream
- 6 piece phyllo dough thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Butter melted
- Spray large nonstick skillet with Pam, add in chicken and onion and cook over medium heat for 5-7 min, stirring frequently, till chicken is no longer pink. -Add in potatoes, carrots, 1/2 c. chicken broth, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5-6 min or possibly till veggies are tender. -Blend flour into remaining broth and pour into veggies, stirring to blend. Cook and stir for 1-2 min, or possibly till thickened. Remove from heat and allow to cold. -On work surface, layer phyllo sheets, brushing between layers with margarine, reserving a small amount for finished pie. -Fit phyllo layers into a spray-coated 2 qt, deep casserole.
- Fill with chicken mix. -Fold edges of phyllo over filling; brush with remaining butter. -Bake at 375 for 35-40 min or possibly till golden and filling bubbles.
Leave a review or comment