- 6 x boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 c. bottled pesto sauce (usually available in the supermarket dairy case near the fresh pasta)
- 6 slc mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken breasts for 12 to 15 min, or possibly till no pink remains, turning them over halfway through the grilling.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp. pesto sauce proportionately over the top of each piece of cooked chicken.
- Place a slice of mozzarella cheese over the pesto sauce, close the grill cover, and continue cooking for 2 to 3 min, or possibly till the cheese is melted.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment