Chicken In A Mushroom Sauce With Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 4 ounce Chicken breast, skinned and boned
- 1 tsp No chol margarine
- 4 ounce Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pkt Mushroom gravy
- 1 c. Water
- 1 cube mushroom gravy/bouillon, Telma
- 1 tsp Dry white sherry, optional
- 4 x Sun-dry tomatoes, revived and minced
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese Salt and pepper
- 1 pch Sugar, Marjoram, Paprika, and Turmeric Minced parsley, for garnish
- Revive the tomatoes in water (no oil) for several hrs. Mix 1/2 package of mushroom gravy pwdr with 1/2 c. of hot water (don't thicken, yet).
- Quickly grill chicken breast, and cuts into bite-sized pcs. (i.e, ridged griddle on stove top, no oil).
- In a skillet, lightly saute/fry mushrooms in a little margarine. Add in ingredients in order given. Serve with fettucini and steamed brocco-flower.
- Note: Grilled chicken tenderloins and sun-dry tomatoes in a mushroom sauce accented with sherry tossed with fettucini. Low-chol meal.
Leave a review or comment