Chicken Enchiladas (Enchiladas De Pollo)
- 3 c. half and half
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 lg. onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. Hunts Tomato Sauce
- 6 whole chicken breasts, simmered, boned, skinned, and cut into bite- sized pcs
- 2 4-ounce. cans diced green chilies
- 1 6-ounce. can black or possibly green olives, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat half and half with bouillon cubes; let stand. Saute/fry onions and garlic in butter. Add in tomato sauce, chicken, green chilies, olives, and salt; simmer 10 min.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan. Divide the chicken mix into 12 equal portions, dip tortillas in the half and half mix, fill the tortillas with the chicken mix, roll, and place, seam side down, in prepared pan. Pour the rest of the half and half mix over the top and grate the cheese over this. Cover and chill overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 min, till tortillas are lightly browned.
Leave a review or comment