Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1 sm onion, minced
- 1 clv garlic, minced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x 14 ounce. can beef broth
- 1 x 14 ounce. can chicken broth
- 1 x 10-3/4 ounce. can Cream Of Chicken soup
- 1 x 4 ounce. can minced green chiles
- 2 c. chicken breast, cooked, and shredded
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp grnd cumin
- 1 tsp chili pwdr
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6 x flour tortillas
- 3 c. grated Cheddar cheese
- Saute/fry onion and garlic in extra virgin olive oil.
- Add in the next 10 ingredients, and bring to a boil. Cover, and simmer for 1 hr.
- Cut tortillas into 1/2" strips.
- Add in with the cheese to the soup.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 mins.
Leave a review or comment