Chicken en PapillotePrep: 30 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 6by K. Garner39 recipes>
A fast baked chicken breast that's more delicious than you can image. Try this!
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Fresh mint, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 6 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Lemons, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the dill, mint, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- cut six 14" hearts out of baking parchment.
- Place a chicken breast on one side of each heart and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle each with about 2 Tablespoons of the herb mixture and then dot with 1 Tablespoon of the butter and top with 2 lemon slices.
- Fold the remaining half of the heart over the chicken and fold the edges together to seal, beginning at the top of the heart in the center of the dip and continuing in small increments until reaching the end of the heart. Tuck the last fold under to form a tightly sealed packet.
- Place the packets on a large baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment