Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Goat Cheese And Olives
- 15 x - 20 Kalamata olives
- 6 ounce goat cheese
- 3 tsp fresh thyme Salt and pepper
- 6 x boneless chicken breasts with skin on
- 4 Tsp. olive oilPit and slice olives. Combine olives, cheese, thyme and salt and pepper together. Slice each chicken breast about halfway through down the middle to create a pocket. Stuff the chicken breasts with the cheese and olive mix. Heat oil in a skillet and brown chicken on both sides. Transfer chicken to a baking dish and cook at 300 degrees for about 20 min.
- Chefs Notes: Goat cheese is supposed to be lower in fat than other cheeses.
Leave a review or comment