Chicken Breasts Parmesan
- 1/2 c. Seasoned dry bread crumbs, Fine
- 1/4 c. Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless chicken breasts
- 2 x Large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounce Can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Dry Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. On wax paper combine bread crumbs and 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken breasts first in egg and then in bread crumb mix till well coated.
- 2. Heat oil in a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet over high heat on top of a conventional surface unit. Quickly brown coated chicken pcs on both sides.
- 3. In a small bowl combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Spoon tomato sauce over chicken.
- 4. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the tomato sauce.
- 5. Heat, loosely covered with wax paper, in Microwave Oven 5 to 6 min or possibly till sauce is bubbly and chicken is tender. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and heat, uncovered in Microwave Oven an additional 30 seconds or possibly till cheese is melted.
Leave a review or comment