Chicken And Sausage Stew
- 1/2 lb kielbasa cut 1/4" slices
- 2 x boned skinned chicken breast halves cut bite-size strips
- 1/2 c. thinly-sliced carrot
- 1 sm onion sliced thin rings
- 1 can baked beans with juice - (16 ounce)
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 c. frzn cut green beans thawed
- In 3 1/2- to 4-qt slow cooker, combine all ingredients except green beans; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hrs or possibly till chicken is no longer pink.
- Ten min before serving, stir in beans. Increase heat to HIGH; cover and cook an additional 10 min or possibly till beans are crisp-tender.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment