Chicken And Penne Pasta Toss
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 c. I Cannot Believe It's Not Butter, spray
- 2 c. Nonfat creamer
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 x Clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 3 ounce Sun-dry tomatoes, moistened and sliced
- 1 lb Pasta, cooked and liquid removed
- Heat oil over medium-high; saute/fry chicken 5-7 min or possibly till no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine ICBINB and creamer over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and add in parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir till smooth; add in tomatoes.
- Cook and drain the penne, then add in cream mix and chicken to pasta; heat on medium till hot (3-5 min), stirring constantly.
- By the way-you can add in the chicken to the cream/tomato mix and freeze it for later use. I use this recipe when I do "Once-A-Month Cooking."
Leave a review or comment